Wednesday 23 October 2013

Make-up and Hair Styling for filming

I decided to style Mollie's hair and do her make-up myself for the filming so I could create the exact same image I had in my head. I let her hair down natural and curled a few bits to give it some body but I wanted to emphasise the 'natural look'. Regarding her make-up; I didn't go crazy on the base as I didn't want her to look fake or too orange etc. So I did the right amount so that her skin looked almost flawless. I highlighted her eyebrows using a Benefit Eyebrow kit which lifts the face completely. Her eyes were where I put the most effort into looking good. Her eyelashes as really long so I just focused this by putting on some mascara. I then did liquid eye-liner along the eyelid to open her eyes and make them seem bigger. I then did some smokey eye-shadow effect by using white, grey and black eye-shadow. Finally, I used a nude coloured lipstick to keep in tune with the natural theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment