Friday 18 October 2013

Production Post 17 - Light Streak Creation

I wanted to create a light streak photo by using a slower shutter speed. I had researched online to find good tips on how to create an effective photo with ease. I went to Swakeleys Roundabout and changed the cameras shutter speed to around 13 seconds. I ended up with a few good shots but my favourite was the photo at the top
< I opened it up in photoshop and increased the brightness and contrast and also altered the hue/saturation settings so that it had the bright, colourful look that is in the photo at the bottom.

I love the effect is has and it ties in with my magazine advert as it caputures movement. It also adds another effect of colour and lights which is vital for my music video as the who video is going to be different forms of light and movement being shown such as Sparklers, Glow Sticks, Chinese Lanterns, Fairy Lights and car Time Lapses.

No comments:

Post a Comment