Sunday 1 September 2013

Research Equipment

As I mentioned earlier on, I will be using my 600D Canon camera to film my music video which means that I will not have to wait for a camera to become available. This will speed along the process nicely. I will also use this camera to take the photos for my Digipak and will have to use additional lights and attach a flash onto it to get the best possible quality photo.


I will use the lights seen to the right of the post which are available from school for me to use and to borrow and take to my locations. I will also require to use a tripod from the school in order to keep the camera still when filming various parts of my video. This gives the footage a more professional look as it will not be unsteady and distract attention away from what is happening in the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment