Wednesday 25 September 2013

Production Post 12 - Magazine Advert Drafting

Yesterday, as I am waiting for my two performers to both be free so I can film my music video I decided to crack on with the additional task of the Magazine Advert. I used the prior research to help me get a generic idea of what they need to and don't need to include. Underneath is my draft of the Ad without a photo - I hope to take the photo for it sometime next week once I have thought of a unique and original idea so it doesn't look like the typical, generic mag ad. I drew one on paper which were my initial thoughts. As you can see form both the PowerPoint draft and paper draft that I am going for a photo which contains 3 or more separate images of the same person in the different stages of a spin. This has an underlying meaning which ties in with the album title "Lungs". The photo will be taken outside and this shows fresh air and freedom and the blurry motion photo shows that the girl is escaping very slowly and that her lungs are running out of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment