Monday 30 September 2013

Production Post 13 - Magazine Advert Planning

Today I carried on with designing my Magazine Advert draft and was thinking of ideas that I could use which would create a running theme through the Advert and the Digipak. I came to the conclusion I wanted the photo to consist of scenery and have a female in three or more difference stages of a spin but on the same, still backdrop. I could either take 3 separate photos of her and merge them together afterwards on photoshop - or I could slow down the shutter speed so that the shot was open for longer and could capture more. I really wanted to have the blurry, motion effect on the female so I experimented with both ways. I put together a video of all the pictures I took and sped it up. This shows how many pictures I tried out and explains my idea much better than in words. The photos I choose should hopefully be inserted into my magazine ad on indesign soon and that should finish off the magazine ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment