Tuesday 6 August 2013

Production Post 6 - Research and Planning

Over the summer I have been gradually completing various research tasks in order to help me when filming and editing my music video. I researched into Music Video Directors and Music Labels. Over the summer I also planned on filming my music video but unfortunately my performers weren't available at the same time and have moved the filming to September. So I didn't waste having all the equipment from school I decided to go to the venue I had found with two girls from my media class to make a virtual storyboard. I took photos of each shot - by following my shot list. The storyboard will be posted up shortly to show the flow of the music video and the exact shot. I also filmed the two girls dancing at "Auditions" this shows that I have thought about who I want in my video and that I am not willing to use just anyone and they have to be able to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment