Thursday 1 August 2013

Inquiring about Locations

For my music video I need an empty dance studio and a performance stage. I began to phone around my local gym and dance schools to see whether their prices were reasonable as I would need to use it for a long period of time. They all turned out at about £24.50 which I decided was too expensive - especially if I needed to re-film another time if the first filming wasn't sufficient.
After phoning several places I decided to ring up some local Youth centers. I managed to find 2 which both had a dance studio and performance stage; Northwood and South Ruislip. When I inquired about pricing and whether it was available in the summer so I could get it filmed before we start school again in September. Luckily, as I am under 19 and it's for educational purposes it was going to be free and I could use it when I needed between 7-9.30pm. I am hoping to go and see both studios to see which one I prefer and will choose one to film in next week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment