Friday 10 January 2014

Visual Progression/Image Systems

I managed to achieve visual progression by the use of cuts and through the editing pace. As the song builds and begins to get faster and more upbeat I start to introduce more and more shots and make the cuts quicker so that the audience can feel and see a clear link between the speed of the song and the duration of each shot. I have found some examples in my work and put them all together so hopefully it's clear where the music is slower, so is the footage and editing of the footage.
I have created the video in order to demonstrate the way in which I have linked together the lyrics and the visuals of the song as opposed to a clear visual progression. I would say it is more of a musical visual progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment