Friday 3 January 2014

Production Post 24 - Finishing off

This week I finished off all my posts including Planning, Research and Finals. I managed to complete all my brand guidelines and health and safety posts which highlight how I have used my logo throughout all my productions and also how I can ensure that my filming atmosphere was as safe as possible and that all possible risks were highlighted and avoided. I finished editing my final video in Premiere after using many tools to enhance the quality and realism such as colour correcting and added more movement by zoom in and out of the still shots. My magazine advert is complete and so is my digipak. These have both been edited and re-edited after listening to my audience feedback where I asked various members to comment on the quality and possible improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment