Wednesday 29 January 2014

Digipak

Here is my Digipak that I have created for my artist. It contains a front page, 4 inside pages which include photos of the artist and a short thank-you message to everyone involved in the creation of the album and finally a back page which includes a tracklist of all the songs on each CD included. I used the light streak on the fron cover to represent the fast movement of light and colour which is seen throughout the song Spectrum, which is the song I used for my music video. It is eyecatching and would draw in consumers soley by the bright colours used. Inside you can see the artist and again the low-shutter speed photo used for the first version of my magazine advert. This is stretched along the length of two pages and allows the audience to identify it with the magazine advert.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment