Saturday 30 November 2013

Production Post 21 - Feedback

This week I have been trying to gather back some feedback for my Music Video which I have shown a few people. I will upload all the feedback as one when I gather some more from my targeted audience. I have also been continuing to design my digipak and edit my magazine advert. I am also hoping to finish a couple of my evaluation questions before we break up for Christmas so this will relieve the stress of waiting until everyone else is at the same stage as me. I feel this will allow me to develop my evaluations to the best they can be and will also familiarise me with everything I will need to include in the exam. Over the weekend I hope to update my blog with all the necessary posts needed for the completion of my Music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment