Tuesday 19 November 2013

Production Post 19 - Props

In the past couple of lessons I have been planning this evenings filming session. I am hoping to film my final scene and have been working out how much time I have left on my video and also all the props I will need for the filming. I worked through my premiere file and added up all the blank parts which amounted to about a minute which is perfect as I have done 2 scenes already which have taken up 2 minutes. I then wrote a list of everything I will need to take to my nan's house where I will be filming this scene. The list is shown below. Hopefully tonight's footage is successful and I will upload a few time lapses of the evening.
- Chinese Lanterns
- Icicle Lights
- Red Head Lights
- 2 Cameras
- Tripod
- Dress
- Sparklers
- Extension Lead
- Tea Lights
- Jam Jars

No comments:

Post a Comment