Monday 25 November 2013

Production Post 20 - Final/Draft Video

Today, I managed to render out my final music video. As I filmed my last bit of footage, I just had to fill in the remaining gaps in my Preimere project. I created a draft which I chose to adapt into my final submission. There were some parts which I wasn't happy with so altered them slightly before uploading the video to Vimeo. I am now able to focus and finish my Ancillary tasks of the Magazine Advert and Digipak. I did create one version for the Magazine advert but I feel now that it doesn't fit in with the overall look and theme of my music video so I am going to create a separate one which is more related. I will most likely use the one I have already created as a magazine advert for a separate single on the album which could be more related to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment