Monday 2 December 2013

Idea Alterations

Over the half term I have met up with my main female protagonist in my video and have arranged the final days for filming the remaining scenes. The scenes left to film are the Chinese lantern scene and the dancing scene. I have got together all the props I need; 10 Chinese lanterns which are multi-coloured, a big ball gown for the dancing scene and female suit for the mirror dancing scene.

I am going to do a mirrored performance in two separate shots. I am getting Mollie to dress in her big purple gown and do an entire routine by herself in a blacked out room. I then want her to scrape her hair back, wear natural make-up and black trousers and blazer jacket. She will then perform the exact same steps as before and I will cut between them to help create the illusion that they are separated partners.

The dates I am filming the dance scene is 17th October and 31st October
I am filming the garden Chinese lantern scene on 7th November

No comments:

Post a Comment