Wednesday 10 July 2013

Production Post 2 - Photoshoot

Seeing as I had a clear idea of what I wanted in my video and who I was planning on using, I held a photoshoot to try and get my first batch of images for the digipak. I used my friend Mollie with bright red hair which is who I want to use for my video as she has the performance skills I require and she also has a very bold, different look about her which will appeal to a wide variety of audiences. I also took a few photos of Clare who I was thinking of including in a few of the shots as a backing dancer - this is just a possibility though.
The photoshoot appears to be of more "rock" genre which I realised after. Therefore I will need to do another photoshoot and focus more on the clothes, makeup and props to try and give it a Pop feel. I will aim to achieve this look by adding more primary colours and uplifting ones too. Pinks, blues, yellows, reds and greens will all be used to try and appeal to the perfect target audience.
I plan to do the photoshoot after I have filmed the video so I can reflect the feel of the music video and how the footage turns out in the photos for the digipak and magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment